Granite; It is called a granular type of rock consisting of hard and crystalline minerals. It has multiple uses.
Granite, which has more than one usage area, is used especially in homes and workplaces due to its appearance.
WHAT IS GRANITE
Granite; It is a granular-looking magmatic depth cult consisting of hard, crystalline minerals.
Granite is an intrusive rock and therefore means that it formed during the cooling of molten rock.
WHERE TO USE GRANITE
The usage area of granite is quite common. However, the most well-known ones are as follows:
- Interior and exterior wall decorations
- Manufacture of kitchen utensils such as coffee tables, tables, pots
- Fireplace construction due to its heat resistance
- It is used in pools due to both visual richness and leakproof properties.
- Making monuments and sculptures
- Elevator floors and walls
- On the floors and walls of bathrooms and kitchens
- In the construction of kitchen countertops
- Block stone Tomb construction